Posted Nov 16th, 2018
BEVERLY CENTER CELEBRATES THE HOLIDAYS WITH “IN THE PRESENT”
A NEW HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE AT THE REIMAGINED CENTER
WHO: Beverly Center celebrates the season with a new holiday experience, new restaurants, new stores, and new views.
WHAT: “In the Present” Experience
Beverly Center’s new holiday set, “In the Present,” debuts on November 15 and will be available through New Year’s Day. The experience is located in the newly reimagined Grand Court and anchor courts. The modern, contemporary set includes a 35 ft. tree made of real manzanita branches and giant mirrored gift boxes lit up in holiday colors. Each gift box has its own unique character and sensory experience, and the centerpiece includes a walk-in, light-up installation that will make the perfect Instagrammable backdrop to any holiday photo. The experience also showcases custom designed artwork by digital media artist Refik Anadol, whose unique virtual appliques appear on the center’s large LED screen.
Special Holiday Hours
- Thanksgiving Day: Beverly Center will be CLOSED. Macy’s will be open from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Black Friday: Macy’s will open at 6 a.m. on Nov. 23. The Center will open at 8 a.m. Select retailers will open earlier.
- Seasonal: Beverly Center will have special holiday hours in effect from Friday, November 23 through Monday, January 1. Please visit beverlycenter.com/hours for details.
- Guests can enjoy free self-parking all day on Black Friday.
- Same-day package delivery is available from Deliv at Concierge. Customers may send their purchases to a desired location (within a 12-mile radius) in less than three hours for a $5 fee.
- With Happy Returns, now available at Concierge, visitors can now return purchases from participating online retailers in-person at Beverly Center. There’s no packing, printing, or boxing required, and refunds are initiated immediately, free of charge.
- Through the Passport to Shopping program, out-of-town guests traveling 50 or more miles receive exclusive discounts and special offers from many retailers and restaurants. See Concierge for more details.
- To make deliveries and returns easy, Amazon Lockers are available at Beverly Center at no additional cost. The lockers are located on Level 5 of the parking garage. Visit Amazon.com/Locker for additional info.
New Stores and Exhibits
- Beverly Center welcomes new stores for their inaugural holiday season at the Center:
- APM Monaco, Balenciaga, Brooks Brothers, G-Star Raw, Hayden Girls, If & Co., Longchamp, Polo Ralph Lauren, The Celect, Zara
- Gourmet food and gift retailer, Harry & David will host a seasonal pop-up store on Level 6 by Bloomingdale’s.
- Limited engagement exhibition titled, Muhammed Ali: The Greatest of All Time will be on display at the Center on Level 8.
New Dining Options
- Holiday shoppers can dine out at Beverly Center’s newest restaurants:
- Cal Mare, Easy’s, Eggslut, Farmhouse, LAMILL Coffee, Marugame Udon, Pitchoun! Bakery & Café, Tocaya Organica, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar
- Restaurants can be easily accessed via the new 3rd Street and La Cienega Valets or the Bloomingdale’s Court elevator
WHEN: Holiday features and promotions will run throughout the holiday season. Please visit beverlycenter.com for details.
WHERE: Beverly Center
8500 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
CONTACT: Jenn Deese | PMK•BNC | 310.854.3212 | email@example.com
About Beverly Center
With LA’s largest collection of shops and restaurants under one magnificent skylight, the new Beverly Center reflects the diverse styles and tastes of Los Angeles and its many visitors. An unparalleled collection of luxury, contemporary and fast-fashion brands awaits shoppers, including Apple, Balenciaga, Coach, COS, Fendi, The Celect, Dolce & Gabbana, G-Star Raw, Gucci, H&M, If & Co., Longchamp, Louis Vuitton, Maje, MCM, Michael Kors, Omega, Polo Ralph Lauren, Prada, Saint Laurent, Sandro, Salvatore Ferragamo, Superdry, Tiffany & Co., Traffic Los Angeles, Uniqlo, Versace, Wolford, Zara and more. An unmatched restaurant collection includes fine-dining options Cal Mare, Farmhouse and Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, and fast-casual eateries Eggslut, Easy’s, Tocaya Organica, Maragume Udon, LAMILL Coffee and Pitchoun Bakery & Cafe. More great additions, including The Webster, are coming soon. For more information, visit beverlycenter.com or follow @beverlycenter in social media.
# # #