Posted Nov 21st, 2017
‘TIS THE SEASON FOR 2017 HOLIDAY SPECIALS AT BEVERLY CENTER
Beverly Center is celebrating the holidays with special promotions, amenities and select retailer offerings. Guests will also enjoy new restaurant openings and a new valet.
Special Holiday Hours
- Thanksgiving Day: Macy’s will be open from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Nov. 23, along with other select stores (hours may vary).
- Black Friday: Macy’s will open at 6 a.m. on Nov. 24. All other stores will re-open at 8 a.m.
- Seasonal: Beverly Center will have special holiday hours in effect from Friday, Nov. 24 through Monday, Jan. 1. Please visit beverlycenter.com/hours for details.
- Guests can enjoy free self-parking all day on Black Friday, compliments of The Southern California BMW Centers.
- Beverly Center will also be providing free self-parking from 5 p.m. to close every Friday in December as a thank you to customers this holiday season.
- Beverly Center ambassadors will be spreading cheer to unsuspecting shoppers with tokens of appreciation throughout the season. Randomly selected guests will be treated to gifts from Beverly Center gift cards to complimentary parking validations, tote bags, and more.
- Guest Services on Level 7 will be serving complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate or bottled water, courtesy of Beverly Center.
- Same-day package delivery is available from Deliv at Guest Services. Customers may send their purchases to a desired location (within a 12 mile radius) in less than three hours for a $5 fee.
- With Happy Returns, now available at Guest Services, visitors can now return purchases from participating online retailers in-person at Beverly Center. There’s no packing, printing, or boxing required, and refunds are initiated immediately, free of charge.
- Shoppers will have access to the latest holiday deals and promotions using free Wi-Fi.
- Through the Passport to Shopping program, out-of-town guests traveling 50 or more miles receive exclusive discounts and special offers from many retailers and restaurants. See Guest Services for more details.
New Dining Options & 3rd Street Valet
- As part of Beverly Center’s ongoing reimagination, the first new restaurant has arrived! Cal Mare, an homage to the coast of Italy and Southern California from chef Adam Sobel for MINA Group, opens on Tuesday, Nov. 21. On Black Friday, guests can enjoy complimentary limoncello after dinner.
- Eggslut, home of the cult-favorite breakfast sandwich, opens in December.
- The new 3rd Street Valet is now open, providing easy access to Beverly Center’s restaurants. The entrance is located on 3rd Street between La Cienega and San Vicente Blvd.
Holiday features and promotions will run throughout the season. Please visit beverlycenter.com for details.
8500 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
CONTACT: Jenn Deese | PMK•BNC | 310.854.3212 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About Beverly Center
Beverly Center is Southern California's premier fashion destination with more than 100 distinctive specialty boutiques reflecting the diverse styles and tastes of Los Angeles, including a paramount portfolio of luxury retailers such as Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Saint Laurent and Salvatore Ferragamo. The Center is anchored by Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s. The unique assortment of point-of-difference stores like COS, Henri Bendel and Traffic, paired with the expanded fast fashion collection comprised of Uniqlo, H&M and XXI Forever and contemporary brands Halston Heritage, Sandro and Maje make Beverly Center the ultimate shopping experience.