BEVERLY CENTER REIMAGINED
SHOP OVER 100 PREMIER STORES.
ALL STORES OPEN DURING CONSTRUCTION.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!
Beverly Center is embarking on a $500 million re-imagination that will transform every aspect of the iconic fashion destination. The Center and its tenants will be open during construction which is scheduled to be completed by holiday 2018.
Upon completion, shoppers and diners will feel its new personality through significant changes that include:
- Adding a continuous ribbon of new skylights that will bathe the entire center’s elegant and contoured floor openings and curves in natural light.
- A shimmering new exterior that incorporates a perforated steel façade and will beautifully capture light during all parts of the day.
- A fresh new streetscape that combines modern architecture and drought-resistant greenery for a pleasant walking experience.
- A row of street-level restaurants that open the center to the vibrancy of West Third Street and embrace a pedestrian-oriented environment.
- An additional valet off West Third Street to provide quick access to the street-level restaurants and retail.
- A state-of-the-art smart parking system to dramatically improve the center’s arrival and departure experience.
- An eighth level multi-concept gourmet social hall - THE STREET - by Chef Michael Mina.
- Spectacular panoramic views of the Hollywood Hills and downtown Los Angeles from THE STREET, as well as from the center’s sixth floor.
- The continual evolution of the merchandise mix combining luxury, contemporary and fast fashion retailers for an unparalleled shopping experience.
- A flexible Center Court featuring an impressive LED screen, plenty of places to sit, relax and plug in, and the ability to host events, exhibitions and installations.
Beverly Center for decades has been an iconic fashion destination regularly shopped by locals, international visitors and those who influence celebrity style and popular culture through their work in the entertainment industry. With this renovation, Beverly Center will remain well positioned to lead the city to its fashion future while connecting with their important core customers.
Beverly Center is incorporating temporary interior and exterior art installations from well-known Los Angeles artists during the center’s ongoing reimagination. Curated by Jenelle Porter, in association with the Hammer Museum, the artworks reflect the progressive, multi-cultural fabric of Los Angeles and the city’s vibrant creative community. The current featured artists include Geoff McFetridge, Dave Muller, Catherine Opie, Sharon Lockhart, Karen Kimmel and Julian Hoeber. Find out more about art program here.