Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
- Guest Service Representatives/Part Time Posted Nov 17th
Beverly Center, located in Los Angeles, California, is currently seeking part time Guest Service Representatives to handle guest inquiries within the shopping center's Guest Service Department. The primary goal of the position is to ensure that all guests visiting Beverly Center receive a high level of quality service that is expected from a top tier center. The ideal applicant will possess a thorough knowledge of Los Angeles and the surrounding areas, as well as upcoming events, and will be able to handle all guest inquiries. Applicants must be bilingual. Seeking employees who are fluent in Mandarin.
• Interact with and provide directional information to guests
• Greet customers in a friendly manner
• Answer inbound calls to the Guest Service Desk
• Provide information about stores within the shopping center including product information
• Provide information concerning mall events and activities
• Process gift card and Ticketmaster transactions and promote the programs in order to exceed shopping center's goals
• Assist guests with various ancillary purchases
• Provide information regarding local attractions, transportation and dining
• Arrange transportation and restaurant reservations
• Assist with internal mall marketing promotions
• Troubleshoot and diffuse guest issues
• Participate in training and education programs
• Provide Guest Service Manager with observations, guest comments, and recommendations
• Provide rental equipment (wheelchairs and strollers) to shoppers as needed
• Inventory control
• Continually exceed guest expectations
• Strong customer service orientation
• Previous cash handling experience
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral. Must be bilingual (Ideally Mandarin as second language)
• Professional appearance and presence
• Ability to work within a team environment and interact well with others
• Self motivated
• Strong work ethic
• Strong problem solving ability
• Courteous and pleasant manner
• Accurate and detail oriented
• PC knowledge (Word, Excel etc.)
Guest Service Representatives must be available for a variety of shifts, including a mix of days, nights, and weekends. Compensation for the part time guest service representative positions is $12.00/hour
Please email resume to email@example.com or fax to (616) 825-5987. Interested applicants can also apply online at www.infoplaceusa.com, or visit the Guest Service Desk at Beverly Center to complete an application.
- Security Positions /Full Time Posted Nov 6th
Security Positions available at Beverly Center, for more information call:
Albert R. De Leon, CSP
8500 Beverly Boulevard, Suite 150A
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(310) 854-0074, 24-Hour Dispatch
Beach Bunny Swimwear
Sales Associate/Full Time Posted Nov 17th
Beach Bunny Swimwear is seeking a passionate Full-Time Sales Associate to join our Los Angeles locations!
Beach Bunny Swimwear prides itself on its reputation for exceptional customer service.
We offer a great work environment, flexible schedules, and competitive hourly pay with bonus.
Beach Bunny Swimwear specializes in hi-end, one of a kind, luxury, lingerie inspired swimsuits for women as well as cover-ups, lounge wear, and accessories.
1. Must provide and ensure excellent customer service, including but not limited to greeting and assisting with meeting customers' needs and ensuring they have a positive experience in the store.
2. Achieve maximum sales productivity and ensure that sales objectives are achieved.
3. Ensure proper merchandising set-up as well as maintenance of sales floor to create a neat, clean and very presentable store.
4. Adhere to and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, standards and practices, and company directives.
5. Perform/complete additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or requested.
6. Assist with inventory and transfers as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Excel, Word and Quick Books knowledge a plus
2. Experience with processing Inventory
3. Proven teamwork capabilities with honesty and integrity
4. Responsible and dependable
5. Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
6. Proactive and solution-oriented with strong decision-making skills
7. Excellent communication and verbal skills
8. Multi-tasking in different areas
9. Exceptional personal interaction, organizational, and time-management skills
10. Open to learning and growing independently from feedback
11. Swimwear, resort wear, and/or boutique retail experience a big plus!
- Must be able to work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Have availability from 10 am to 9 pm including Weekends, Holidays, & Fashion Events.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and with a high-end clientele.
- Have dependable transportation to get to and from work / events.
Please send resumes to: Rose@beachbunnyswimwear.com
Sales Consultants/ Key Holders/Part Time Posted Nov 13th
Wolford, a leader in luxury womenswear, seeking Part Time Sales Consultants/ Key Holders.
Ideal candidates will have premium/ luxury retail experience, outstanding customer service skills, proven retail selling and clienteling skills and excellent communication skills
• Minimum 1 year of premium/luxury retail experience
• Excellent selling and customer service skills & presentation skills.
• Great communication and written skills.
• Quick learner: able to learn the technical aspects of store operations and seasonal collections.
• Passion for sales and clienteling
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some nights and weekends
• Bilingual - a plus but not necessary
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please email resumes and referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uno de 50
Sales Associate/Seasonal Part time Posted Nov 10th
Seeking a passionate as well as a driven individual who will deliver and exceed personal sales goal and is able to provide high level of customer service.
Store Manager /Full Time Posted Nov 2nd
SEE Eyewear is addicted to uncovering hidden gems-and not just within our product assortment. We believe recruiting top talent and cultivating a unique, sophisticated and diverse group of experts from our associates and opticians to our Field Leaders. SEE has quickly become the most innovative and revolutionary brand in the fashion eyewear industry, blazing the trail for independent optical retailers. As a result, SEE’s collection is an eclectic and unique assortment of the best of the best: made exclusively for us. The same expectation stands for our people; we are committed to developing a Best in Class Team of Experts and Authorities where career development and growth are the foundation to building our brand.
We are currently on a mission to find an energetic and exciting Store Manager in for our Los Angeles, CA, Beverly Center, location. We are looking for an experienced Store Manager who possesses an innate ability to develop and inspire our optical stylists. A SEE Manager is constantly cultivating a world class team through establishing a trust through leadership relationship driven environment focused on the highest customer care. High energy and a competitive spirit are essential for this evolving and multi-faceted leadership role. This position will require an exceptional multi tasking individual that focuses on staff development, outside marketing opportunities/partnerships, and promoting the SEE brand. Our locations are intimate fashion/accessory boutiques that are also paramedical and require attention to detail, “high touch” and extraordinary communication skills. While optical experience is not a must, it is preferred as well as a strong understanding of the affluent markets we are located in and boutique management.
Department: Store Operations
Reports to: District Manager
Job Title: Store Manager
Supervises: Optical Stylists
Desired Skills and Experience
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Analyze business, create action plans and drive new business.
Engage and create unique, personalized experiences with each customer.
Accurately staff store and ensure the consistent delivery of the in store SEE Experience.
Direct and monitor all sales and operational activities of store to ensure Sales objectives are met.
Attract, hire, develop, inspire and retain top talent through proactive succession planning efforts
Develop Optical Stylists by providing clear, motivating and constructive performance feedback in a timely manner.
Ensure that On-boarding and HR Compliance is completed prior to contact with clients.
Execute promotional events in coordination with Marketing that fit the SEE brand positioning
Communicate, implement and ensure compliance of all company policies and procedures as well as visual presentations
Passionate, Imaginative, Entrepreneurial. Celebrates Wins. Lead by example.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Ability to create a dynamic and exciting store environment
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong Talent Management Skills
Sound judgment, problem solving and decision making
Team building and management skills
CRM Management Skills and Experience
Organizational and time management skills
Strong analytical skills
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
3+ years of Optical Store Management or
5+ years Retail Store Boutique Management
Send resumes to: