Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
- Guest Service Ambassadors/Part Time Posted Jan 9th
Beverly Center, located in Los Angeles, California, is currently seeking part time Guest Service Ambassadors to assist shoppers throughout the shopping center. The primary goal of the position is to ensure that all guests visiting Beverly Center receive a high level of quality service that is expected from a top tier center. The ideal applicant will possess a thorough knowledge of Los Angeles and the surrounding areas, as well as upcoming events, and will be able to handle all guest inquiries.
• Interact with and provide directional information to guests
• Greet customers in a friendly manner
• Provide information about stores within the shopping center including product information
• Provide information concerning mall events and activities
• Provide information regarding local attractions, transportation and dining
• Assist with internal mall marketing promotions
• Troubleshoot and diffuse guest issues
• Participate in training and education programs
• Provide Guest Service Manager with observations, guest comments, and recommendations
• Continually exceed guest expectations
• Strong customer service orientation
• Outstanding communication skills
• Professional appearance and presence
• Ability to work within a team environment and interact well with others, as well as ability to work independently
• Strong work ethic
• Strong problem solving ability
• Courteous and pleasant manner
Guest Service Ambassadors must be available for a variety of shifts, including a mix of days, nights, and weekends. Compensation for the part time guest service ambassador positions is $11.00/hour
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (616) 825-5987. Interested applicants can also apply online at www.infoplaceusa.com, or visit the Guest Service Desk at Beverly Center to complete an application.
Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Feb 13th
Wolford offers diversity with points of sale in 70 countries. We are looking for employees featuring a variety of competencies and talents. In order to fulfill the high quality demands placed on our products, we employ people with commitment, self-initiative and the willingness to perform outstandingly. Become part of the “World of Wolford” and actively help to shape our future!
• Key holding
• Open & Close
• Customer Service & Clienteling
• Inventory & Stock support
• POS/Register transactions
• Shipment reception
• Store Operations
• Retail experience, luxury A+
• Possess excellent customer service skills
• Soft Skills: strong time management, organization, strong verbal & written communication, dependable, reliable, trustworthy, and outgoing
• Flexible scheduling
Please submit your resume in person or via email: email@example.com