Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
Store Manager/Full Time Posted Jan 27th
SEE is currently on a mission to find an energetic and exciting Store Manager in Los Angeles, CA location. SEE is looking for an experienced Optical Store Manager who possesses an innate ability to develop and inspire our optical stylists. A SEE Manager is constantly cultivating a world class team through establishing a trust through leadership relationship driven environment focused on the highest customer care. High energy and a competitive spirit are essential for this evolving and multi-faceted leadership role. This position will require an exceptional multi-tasking individual that focuses on staff development, outside marketing opportunities/partnerships, and promoting the SEE brand. Our locations are intimate fashion/accessory boutiques that are also paramedical and require attention to detail, “high touch” and extraordinary communication skills. While optical experience is not a must, it is preferred as well as a strong understanding of the affluent markets we are located in and boutique management.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze business, create action plans and drive new business.
- Engage and create unique, personalized experiences with each customer.
- Accurately staff store and ensure the consistent delivery of the in store SEE Experience.
- Direct and monitor all sales and operational activities of store to ensure Sales objectives are met.
- Attract, hire, develop, inspire and retain top talent through proactive succession planning efforts
- Develop Optical Stylists by providing clear, motivating and constructive performance feedback in a timely manner.
- Ensure that On-boarding and HR Compliance is completed prior to contact with clients.
- Execute promotional events in coordination with Marketing that fit the SEE brand positioning
- Communicate, implement and ensure compliance of all company policies and procedures as well as visual presentations
- Passionate, Imaginative, Entrepreneurial. Celebrates Wins. Lead by example.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to create a dynamic and exciting store environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Talent Management Skills
- Sound judgment, problem solving and decision making
- Team building and management skills
- CRM Management Skills and Experience
- Optical Experience
- Organizational and time management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Optical Store Management or
- 4+ years Retail Store High Volume Boutique Management
Assistant Store Manager /Part Time Posted Jan 26th
See store for details.
To apply, please submit your resume at the store.
- IGOO SMARTLAMP
Retail Sales Position/Part Time Posted Jan 19th
IGOO Smartlamp is the newest, most unique brand of home lighting to hit the U.S.A and currently opened at the Beverly Center location in Los Angeles, CA. This is a rare opportunity to join a very exciting and promising brand that is growing and expanding in the U.S market.
The Store Sales Associate represents the Company towards the customer and is responsible for contributing to the Store's sales performance. He/she is a sales professional in retailing and applies this professionalism in promoting the corporate image, in being an authority on IGOO Smartlamp as well as in customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Delivers exceptional customer service
- Responds resourcefully to customer requests and concerns.
- Processes accurate and efficient sale and return transactions
- Understands and utilizes basic selling skills to properly engage and present solutions to our customers
- Creates an inviting environment for customers by maintaining a neat and clean store.
- Perform front end responsibilities such as cashier, returns, and reserve online pick up in store with no impact to the customer experience.
- Adheres to all company policies procedures & safety standards
- Able to multitask on assorted merchandising and sales responsibilities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Experience: 1 year of previous selling experience in retail service environment preferred.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Technical: Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet)
- Physical: Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written); maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
- Schedule: Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
- HALSTON HERITAGE
Fashion Specialist/Part Time Posted Jan 6th
Halston Heritage is looking for a part-time Fashion Specialist to join the growing team. Please see below for details of the open position:
- Responsible for delivering exceptional customer service
- Overcoming guest objections and closing sales while building on-going relationships
- Help create and maintain a store culture focused on the customer, enhance the buying experience and build relationships that lead to long-term business growth; demonstrate detailed knowledge of all products and services.
- Use company tools to build clientele and achieve sales
- Responsible for achieving individual sales goals and assisting General Manager in ensuring the store meets its sales plan
- Develop a personal customer base through effective use of selling skills, follow up and proactive customer outreach
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a luxury environment
- Must have a clientele background
- Extensive knowledge of designers and trends in the marketplace
- Proven performer of achieving individual sales goals
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent interpersonal, creative problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates superior customer service techniques and experience
Hours: 20 peer week
Pay Rate: based on experience
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.