Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
- Guest Service Ambassadors/Part Time Posted Jan 9th
Beverly Center, located in Los Angeles, California, is currently seeking part time Guest Service Ambassadors to assist shoppers throughout the shopping center. The primary goal of the position is to ensure that all guests visiting Beverly Center receive a high level of quality service that is expected from a top tier center. The ideal applicant will possess a thorough knowledge of Los Angeles and the surrounding areas, as well as upcoming events, and will be able to handle all guest inquiries.
• Interact with and provide directional information to guests
• Greet customers in a friendly manner
• Provide information about stores within the shopping center including product information
• Provide information concerning mall events and activities
• Provide information regarding local attractions, transportation and dining
• Assist with internal mall marketing promotions
• Troubleshoot and diffuse guest issues
• Participate in training and education programs
• Provide Guest Service Manager with observations, guest comments, and recommendations
• Continually exceed guest expectations
• Strong customer service orientation
• Outstanding communication skills
• Professional appearance and presence
• Ability to work within a team environment and interact well with others, as well as ability to work independently
• Strong work ethic
• Strong problem solving ability
• Courteous and pleasant manner
Guest Service Ambassadors must be available for a variety of shifts, including a mix of days, nights, and weekends. Compensation for the part time guest service ambassador positions is $11.00/hour
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (616) 825-5987. Interested applicants can also apply online at www.infoplaceusa.com, or visit the Guest Service Desk at Beverly Center to complete an application.
Team Lead/Part Time Posted Mar 28th
Job Summary and Mission:
Teavana became part of the Starbucks family in 2012. Tea has always been part of Starbucks heritage—the company was founded as Starbucks Coffee, Tea and Spices in 1971. Our goal to share the vibrance of super-premium tea with more people is well underway. And there are many opportunities for you to take part in it. The team member’s primary responsibility is to guide customers through the full Teavana journey and educate them about the world of tea while acting in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Supports store sales growth through delivering personal and team sales goals, upselling, and suggestive selling to customers based on their needs.
- Responsible for providing a positive customer service experience and sampling.
- Follows Teavana operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Responsible for keeping beverage station cleaned, stocked and organized at all times.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Six (6) months or more of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
- Comply with, coach and model a dress code that prohibits certain materials and styles, such as denim and sleeveless tops
- Prepare beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, such as recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
- Six (6) months or more of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
- Perform, coach and model in a role that requires the use of specific sales techniques
- Minimum of 18 years of age or older
Summary of Experience:
- Previous retail experience (1 year)
- Experience selling (1 year)
- Experience leading and coaching teams (6 months – 1 year)
Apply online here. Select Beverly Center #283.
Sales Advisors/Part Time Posted Mar 28th
Here’s what’s possible for H&M SALES ADVISORS:
We don’t call them “salespeople” or “sales associates” because that’s not what we do. Our Sales Advisors are here to ensure that our customers enjoy a fantastic shopping experience, whether it’s offering them garment options or answering simple questions such as locating the fitting rooms. Because, in the end, we believe that our clothes will sell themselves. Our customers just need someone to engage them and offer advice, from time to time, to figure out what’s possible for their personal style.
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- 6 months of experience in customer service, retail industry preferred
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities
- Ability and willingness to run a cash register
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage time and prioritize
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends
Employment type: Part Time 8 hours up to 29 hours based on your availability
Compensation: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Location: Floor 8 of the Beverly Center