Beverly Center is Southern California's premier fashion destination with more than 100 distinctive specialty boutiques reflecting the diverse styles and tastes of Los Angeles, including a paramount portfolio of luxury retailers such as Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Saint Laurent and Salvatore Ferragamo. The Center is anchored by Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s. The unique assortment of point-of-difference stores like Z Zegna, Henri Bendel and Traffic, paired with the newly expanded juniors collection comprised of Uniqlo, H&M and XXI Forever and contemporary brands Halston Heritage, Sandro and Maje make Beverly Center the ultimate shopping experience.
10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
8500 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90048
Beverly Center is located on La Cienega, San Vicente and Beverly Boulevards at the edge of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. The Center is located in the heart of America's television and film industries and is minutes away from the affluent neighborhoods of Hollywood and Los Angeles.
Consider a trendy accessory or a hot new outfit; our Guest Services staff can recommend stores that feature items based on your specific needs.
The center has Piazza Lounge located in Center Court on Level 6.
An ATM machine is located on Level 6 near Center Court.
Telephones are located on Level 8. Upon entering the center, handy directories will direct you to phones nearest your location.
Our Guest Services desk is located in Center Court on Level 6 and can assist you with lost and found inquiries.
From Orange County and LAX
Take 405 North to 10 East, exit La Cienega Blvd (North). Stay on La Cienega Blvd., turn left into Beverly Center.
From Santa Monica
Take 10 East to La Cienega Blvd (North). Stay on La Cienega Blvd., turn left into Beverly Center.
From San Bernardino Valley
Take 10 West, exit La Cienega Blvd (North). Stay on La Cienega Blvd., turn left into Beverly Center.
From Beverly Hills
Follow Wilshire Blvd. East, turn left on La Cienega Blvd., turn left into Beverly Center.
Beverly Center and American Express Gift Cards are available and can be redeemed at the majority of all Beverly Center stores and restaurants. These Gift Cards can be purchased at Guest Services in Center Court on Level 6.
You may obtain assistance in finding specific stores by visiting Guest Services in Center Court on Level 6 and by using directories that are conveniently located adjacent to all escalators inside of the center.
Each store listing on this site contains a brief store location description and pocket directories are available at Guest Services and adjacent elevators throughout the center.
Beverly Center has free Wi-Fi throughout the shopping Center. Select .FREE_Beverly on your Wi-Fi enabled device’s setting in order to get access. Please see Guest Services for additional assistance. If you are still having difficulty connecting, call our Wi-Fi HelpDesk at 866-260-8488.
Valet parking is available for a nominal fee and can be accessed from both La Cienega and Beverly Boulevard entrances.
The La Cienega entrance features a beautiful hotel-style valet with easy access to the center and an express elevator directly to Level 7 without waiting.
For the most up to date schedule of events from your favorite stores, we invite you to register for our weekly email, or check our events section.
Depending on your specific needs, our Guest Services staff located on Level 6 in Center Court can assist you with hotel recommendations and reservations.
Los Angeles is a city with many entertainment choices. Visit Guest Services on Level 6 in Center Court for a wide variety of information, recommendations and reservations.
Local taxi service is available by phone or through your hotel's concierge desk.
Taxis are available during center hours at the Beverly Blvd. escalator entrance on Level 1.
There are a number of bus routes that easily access Beverly Center. Use the following link to access a website that will help you plan your bus trip to and from the center:
Metro Transit Authority Trip Planner
Papyrus offers gift wrapping services. For more information, please call (310) 360-0311
Restrooms are located on Level 7 next to Bloomingdale's and on Level 8 next to UNIQLO.
Complimentary strollers and wheelchairs are available at Guest Services in Center Court on Level 6. A deposit is required, but will be returned when you are finished.
We feature an Express elevator in our Grand Valet that takes you directly to Level 7 of the center without waiting. To access valet parking, enter the center from La Cienega or Beverly Boulevard entrances.
Elevators can be accessed in both La Cienega entrance valet lots and throughout our self park levels. In the center, elevators are located near Macy's and Bloomingale's and in Center Court behind the Wave Restaurant on Level 6.
Beverly Center is available for commercial, film and television shoots through the Marketing Department. Please contact Susie Vance at 310-854-0071 for possible locations.
Beverly Center no longer has a movie theater.
Nearly 100 stores in Beverly Center accept China UnionPay. A complete list is available at Guest Services. As a global bankcard network, China UnionPay, headquartered in China, operates the national inter-bank clearing and settlement system, develops the worldwide UnionPay Card acceptance network, promotes the issuance and usage of the UnionPay Card as well as other innovative payment solutions, so as to provide quality efficient and safe payment services to card holders.
For a limited time, use your qualifying UnionPay Card starting with “62” at any of those stores or restaurants and receive a $25 Beverly Center American Express® Gift Card when you spend between $500 and $1,000!
Spend $1,000 or more with your qualifying UnionPay Card starting with “62” and receive $50 worth of Beverly Center American Express Gift Cards.
For official rules, click here.
Beverly Center, located in Los Angeles, California, is currently seeking a full time Guest Services Manager for the shopping center’s Guest Services department. The primary goal of the position is to ensure that all guests receive a high level of quality service that is expected from a top tier shopping center. The Guest Services Manager will report to the Director of Guest Service, and will assist with overseeing the day-to-day activities and development of 5-6 guest services personnel. The ideal applicant will possess a thorough knowledge of Los Angeles and the surrounding areas, as well as upcoming events, and will be able to handle all guest inquiries. Applicants must have 3-5 years of management experience, as well as concierge or similar experience. Ideally seeking applicants that are multilingual - Mandarin preferred.
• Communicate effectively with Director of Guest Service, Guest Services Team, Mall Management, Tenants, and Guests
• Establish a strong rapport with retailers and distribute information as necessary
• Act as a liaison between guests and mall management
• Attend all mall management team meetings
• Maintain awareness of issues pertinent to center and report as necessary
• Assist Director of Guest Service with tourism programs and outreach
• Assist Director of Guest Service with interviewing and hiring Guest Services staff
• Provide new employee training, as well as continued team training and evaluation
• Prepare staff meetings and provide minutes to supervisor and mall management staff
• Establish shifts and create a weekly work schedule for staff, making accommodations when necessary
• Resolve issues and administer corrective action as needed
• Evaluate employees to improve performance
• Set team and individual performance goals
• Set goals for Guest Services Representatives and monitor and report results
• Promote and monitor operating policies
• Trouble shoot guest issues
• Drive Guest Services Team to achieve a high level of guest satisfaction
• Provide ongoing training opportunities for all Guest Services Representatives
• Initiate training exercises and programs to elevate the knowledge of the Guest Services Representatives
• Accurately complete daily, weekly, and monthly reports and meet deadlines
• Daily reconciliation of gift card and Ticketmaster monies
• Create memos and informational pieces for staff
• Scheduling and payroll
• Manage budget for Guest Services Department
• Knowledge of shopping center stores and restaurants and their product lines
• Knowledge of the trade area surrounding the shopping center, including current events
• Knowledge of area hotels, restaurants, attractions and transportation systems
• Troubleshoot gift card program and maintain equipment
• Knowledge of telephone system, and radios
• Inspection of strollers and wheelchairs for safe and proper operation
• Support mall marketing and tourism initiatives
• Manage Guest Services Team participation in promotional activities
• Manage day to day operations of shopping center gift card program, including corporate orders as necessary
The Guest Services Manager must be available for a variety of shifts, including a mix of days, nights, weekends, and holidays. This position offers a benefits package including paid time off, and major medical insurance.
Please submit resume and letter of interest via e-mail to email@example.com. Applicants may also visit the Beverly Center Guest Services Desk to apply in person.
To access, enter on La Cienega, Beverly or San Vicente blvds.
$1.00 per hour for the first 4 hours
$2.00 each additional hour
Self parking is open 24 hours but no overnight parking is allowed. Handicapped parking is available in self parking at regular self park rates and in Valet at handicap parking rates.
To access, enter from La Cienega or Beverly Blvd.
$7.00 first 2 hours
$2.00 each additional 30 min.
The valet lots are open:
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Friday - Saturday: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
For more information, please call the Parking Office at (310) 652-5432.
Sign up for emails on sales, stores, events & more!